Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Shawl Pattern Search is on

Chris is setting the wood turning equipment back up and some of his first projects after the holidays will be some shawl pins that I have been asking for. I've also been asking for a few yarn bowls but that's another story..

Anyway I have been hunting around for a while for a few shawls that are just right for me and some to make that would show off the pins and buttons that he is working on. I'm not too girly and I want it to be functional as well as decorative, so am I asking too much? Maybe the problem is that there are just so many and it's hard to pick just a hand-full to try.

These are some of the ones I'm considering.
Oswin I love it but is it practical.. Would I use it?
INSTANT DOWNLOAD, OSWIN, Crochet shawl pattern pdf


Same Designer as above Hera. More me maybe and I do love the shawl pin..

INSTANT DOWNLOAD, HERA, Crochet capelet pattern pdf

This designer is local to our area, well kinda local, within a couple of hours. and I love the edging detail.
Tropical Breeze

4435862844_2a3d195a02_n


Again Same Designer but this one is named after my home county Onslow
Front_view_125_dpi_small2

and one just for my mom. This is her style all the way. Proud as a Peacock


Any Ideas or votes for your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment