Sunday, November 23, 2014

December Calendar is getting out of hand..

It seems like every time I turn around something else is being added to my calendar. At this point I'm thinking I'm either going to have to clone myself or hire an assistant to get it all done.
I really shouldn't complain, I enjoy being busy but I'm not a fan of the Holiday Season and all the craziness that goes with it. I'd love to be able to slow down and enjoy it all, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen this year. So I'd better teach Abbey to crochet so I can get ahead on the inventory!

So far I have for December:

  • 1 Wool Dying Class
  • 2 Brownie /Daisy Meetings
  •  3 Holiday Parties to Attend
  • 5 Vendor Shows
  • 7 Gift Basket orders to fill
  • 40 small loaf and 5 Bundt  Friendship fruit cakes to Bake 
  • A few last minute Gifts for friends from us
  • Make sure to add in the unknown number of last minute Christmas orders
And I feel like I should add something about swans a swimming or make that Chickens a laying to just round it out.  Oh crap I'm fairly sure there should be some Christmas Cards sent out and I should do some Christmas shopping, decorate a bit and visit with my child..and it's my birthday month too. We can forget that one, I'd really be thrilled if we skipped it this year.

 How many Projects do you have on the books for December? Make me feel better and post your lists!

The Official Dilbert Website featuring Scott Adams Dilbert strips, animations and more

No comments:

Post a Comment