Monday, December 1, 2014

I made a thing Monday 12/1/14

It was a Holiday Weekend but it ended up being a wreath weekend too. I had accumulated quite a few wreath orders over the last week. I thought I would share a few that are being delivered today.

The person who ordered them wanted a simple wreath that she could use with an initial. She is giving them away as gifts and I'm doing the hard part so she says..lol

I have a few more that went out over the weekend and two more to make this week. One is has a frozen theme, we'll see how that goes.

I also worked on a few Rudolph hats for a tree-lighting we are attending tonight. We have a busy week, shows on Monday, Friday and Saturday this week. Let's hope I can keep ahead of the orders!

Hope your December is starting out busy and fruitful too!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment